Monday, November 26, 2012

[ENG] Preparing for the best

It puts effort to step forward
Yet much more to initiate it
Though the path is surely hard
But do hope that never be strayed

Any path is really intriguing
Always no description from the start
Perhaps another route worth choosing
It's me who make it good or bad 

I don't like to walk aimlessly
It shows other that I'm lost
Nor to take my goal carelessly
Which definitely loose much cost

I do need some push
Helping me to move and confront
I don't care who should
Foe or friend, there always will be one

Family and friends indeed
Are the one helping the enlightenment
Or perhaps enemies opposing me
Teaching me to deal clash of arguments

Behind any great story
There are characters which participates
Everyone plays a part, don't worry
It's them I should appreciates

Others have given theirs
Now what's left, is just me
Preparing myself for the best
Fulfilling the goals I dream to be

No comments:

Post a Comment