Wednesday, June 9, 2010

[Eng] Preparing 4th Year Final Exam

I've passed or should I say I have confronted forensic final round exam & practical exam with ease. Not sure whether this is only what I felt but for me to answer it quite well sure enough to prove it is easy.

I studied it quite last minute, which is 2 and half days for final round & just few hours for practical. But these surely cannot be done during my final exam soon because I don't want any repeat papers.

So, here I go, trying to start my first page for Community Medicine tonight. I have 10 days countdown to complete, comprehend & memorize everything from the book.
Note to Self:
Be confident, do not waste your time for other non-beneficial stuff since you're used more than 2 days to finish multiple movies & series, one after another. Now you should focus reading the topics one after another

No comments:

Post a Comment