Friday, June 4, 2010

[Eng] Path I've Chose

5 days after my last written words (in my black book). Those were about:
1) Genius vs Perspiration
2) Lucky vs Blessed
3) Imagination vs Hallucination
4) Jealousy vs Envy
5) Interest vs Love
6) Pretending vs Truth
7) Friends vs Rivals
8) Cool vs Hot
9) Past vs Present vs Future

Mostly related about my current situation in Egypt. More precise about studying medicine &  as a student in Muslim Country (or rephrase that : as a Muslim Student)



Within those 5 days, I still haven't change into more positive side, but rather shifting into dark pitch black hole of destruction. Non of it were influenced by other, but me.

Now I understand that being independent means we choose our own path. I was left to myself whether I reach or not to reach the desired destination. It was never the fault of the road either been taken or not, it was the fault of the traveler either he choose:
a) to stay in the same path till the end
b) to seek an alternative way to reach the goal
c) to be stranded in the path delaying him or made forever stuck without reaching the goal
d) to stop walking & choose different road to reach a different destination
e) let luck choose the path with hazy unknown goal

I was been lead by way my family to walk my first path. They picked for my the starting line of my walk-through. Then they left me to choose to pick my own path & goal. They just support me from behind, cheering me to reach the final. They've cheered too long and someday it's up to me to cheer myself up keeping my pace forward, my chin up & spirits high.

That someday could come any sooner because nobody grow any younger. Yet the time would never stop & turn itself around. No one would change me to be another man unless it is I who willing to.

These was the path that I've once choose & Insyallah, these are the path that I'm still walking through. Insyallah these are the path that leads me to grasp & hold my goal as I once intended to

No comments:

Post a Comment