Tuesday, October 19, 2010

[Eng] Old Nostalgic Stuffs

While I was cleaning up my drawer, I saw these few things which brought back my old memories around my good ol'school days

I never could understand, why people would wishes and kept reminding me that I'm getting older and older, year by year.. Usually I won't have to worry about it, since i never got any wishes/letters/cards apart from my family.. But that time, for some reason, there were some people who kept track of my birth date, surely supprise me (and freaked) out a bit... Even I didn't care about my own..




One of the gifts that I received was this piece (pic on the right). I dont know what you're thinking about after read this piece (ignore the 4th sentece of the 2nd phrase if you think dirty).

This piece was written by 5th year of high school student. She (yes, SHE) was from the art stream, so, she really use all the good words.


No comments:

Post a Comment