Monday, January 19, 2009

[Eng] Destructive Mode

I thought I've passed that stage long before. Didn't thought it would reappear again. Yet, by means of destruction, it became more one the psychological side.

I've tried to cope "that problem" which I did manage to succeed in a bout maximum of 6 mont. But now, at most it just reach till a week. Was it attributed with an adjuvent factors which made it to become more & more visible?

*Sigh*



There are some people starts noticing (why not?). Since it was too obvious that I made it almost publicly (among them only I hope). They started talking about this "physiological defect" in a way of jokes (or maybe it's just me), but among of them, there were one who is seems to notice it as fact that it is me.

Solving it:

Either I stop looking into it & doing it ( which I should done it earlier) or just ignoring (isolating) myself from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment