Sunday, September 11, 2016

[Eng] Review: Prognosis

Prognosis1 Prognosis by JackNaim
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When reading as civilian, I could catch only a glimpse of what it takes to be a doctor. Not seeing the backstage of what has going on in each department, especially involving saving & dealing with lives at stake.

When reading as a medical student, I could put these as an encouragement and requirement of becoming a doctor. Never have the superficial daily sight of a doctor could possibly enough to tell their story and what they have been through, but their in-sight is what gave the push for us.

When reading as junior doctor, it would be a reminder of where I have stand beforehand and with just a minute piece of knowledge I hold to become a doctor. None still would be adequate, even till I am now, as I am still required to gain more and more, thus walk forward to achieve it.

Should I read these as a senior doctor, still it could be all of the above as a remembrances of what I have went just to become one.

Salute.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment