Monday, February 16, 2015

[Eng] Hey U, Y No Manner Huh?!

Does our society becoming more illiterate then before? Are we becoming more inconsiderate?  Have we been missing all the teaching in our schools about manners & common sense? Or has the teachings itself was never been taught or accepted in the first place?

Toilet manners, smoking in public areas and area banned for smoking, cutting lines, jay walking, obscenity in public, indiscreet & annoying ring-tones, openly demeaning people and the list goes on and on...

Or might because I have too many pet peeve which almost everything annoys me. Perhaps, that is why in the Malay Language, specially yet a well mannered term given to these kind of people. As such, they are called 'Kurang Ajar' (direct translated as - less instructed).

So today, I'm blurting out my annoyance in my own blog feeling dissatisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment