Tuesday, September 9, 2014

[Eng] I'm Not an Open Book

It is hard to believe whenever people described about me. In away, I have doubt it was even the truth. The descriptions were not negative nor degrading. It is just the opposite of reality that I am going through.

I noticed people tries to read me and gave their insights about what they knew me. Obviously, I am delighted when others tend to know me for who I am, instead of seing what I am struggling to be. Unfortunately, they just read the cover instead of the true content of this 'book'.

But why am I the one who feel disappointed? Other people that I know, have an open book personality which pronounce their character without the need to read in between the lines. To me, it is quite dangerous when showing too much of what should be kept safe, so that people wouldn't see the darkside of me.

I know that everyone has their own darkside. Shouldn't be a problem if other notices it earlier, isn't it? But being recognized by their bads, wouldn't enough been covered by the deed they have done.

I am not an open book, but do hope someone able to read between the lines. As taking too literal, just means that you are struggling with arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment